Assalamoalaikum, Dear Friends, Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta’ala has blessed us that he has given us the ability to tell you about Ayatul Kursi in English and its virtues.
Ayatul Kursi is a very wonderful Ayat-e-Mubarika of Quran-Pak. In this Allah Ta’ala has been described as being present, alive, hearing and seeing, or remaining forever.
Ayatul Kursi, which is called one-fourth of the Quran. Along with it, it is also said that for the person who recites Ayatul Kursi after the Fajr Namaz, the doors of Jannat are opened for him. Insha Allah
▶️ You should read this: – Dua for Fasting in Ramadan
Ayatul Kursi in Roman English Transliteration
As we all know, there is a reward for reciting each and every Surah and Ayat of the Quran.
Similarly, there are some Verses and Surahs which should always be recited.
So below we have provided Ayatul Kursi in Hindi Mein, you can get a reward by reading it.
Allahu la ilaha allahu, al hayyul Qayyum
La ta’khuzuhu sintuv vala naum
Lahu ma fis samavati vama fil arz
Man zal lazi yash fau indahu illa bi ijnih
Yaalmu ma baina aydi him wama khalfahum
Wala yuhituna bishay im min ilmihi illa bima sha..a
Vasiya kursiyu hus samavati val arz
Vala yau duhu hifzuhuma
Wahuwal aliyul azeem
Ayatul Kursi English Translation
As we all know that reciting any Surah or Ayat of Quran gives reward.
But if we read these surahs of Quran Majeed with their English Translation, So we come to know what Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta’ala has said in the Qur’an.
Therefore, to understand Ayatul Kursi in English, we have written Ayatul Kursi Translation in English Text, So you can understand the message of Allah better.
- There is no god except Allah. He is alive and will always be.
- He neither sleeps nor sleeps.
- To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth.
- Who is to recommend him without his permission?
- He knows that which is in front of the creation and that which is hidden from them.
- People cannot even guess about his knowledge except the knowledge of those things that Allah himself wants to give.
- The seat of his rule is surrounded by earth and unequal.
- It is not difficult for him to protect the land and the sky.
- He is very high status and great.
▶️ You should read this: – Dua to Break Fast in Ramadan
Ayatul Kursi English Text Image
Friends, you can read the image of Ayatal Kursi online here.
If you want to download this image, So you keep clicking on the image, and you will see the option to save the image of Ayat al Kursi in English.
In this way, you can download the photo of this Ayatul Kursi Roman English.
The Specialty of Ayatul Kursi
This is a great verse in Quran Kareem.
- Ayatul Kursi is equal to one-fourth of Quran Kareem.
- Ayatul Kursi is greater than the sky, the earth, heaven, and hell.
- Ayatul Kursi is verse 255 of Surah Baqarah.
- The virtues of Ayatul Kursi are many, and some of them are mentioned here.
Ayatul Kursi is the greatest verse of the Qur’an and in the Hadith Rasool Allah Sallallaho Alaihi Basallam has said Ayatul Kursi is superior to all other verses.
Hazrat Abu Huraira R.A. said that Rasool S.A. Said: There is a verse in Surah Baqarah which is the head of all the verses of the Qur’an, in the house where it is recited, the devil leaves.
In this surah, Tawheed of Allah (oneness of Allah) has been clearly explained and polytheism has been rejected.
Ayatul Kursi Pdf in English Download
Friends, if you want to download the PDF of Ayatul Kursi. So we have given below Ayatul Kursi Full Pdf in English Download link.
You can easily download this Ayatul Kursi English Pdf.
Some Hadith About Ayatal Kursi
Below we have first mentioned a few hadiths related to Ayatal Kursi.
By reading those, you can understand the virtues of Ayatul Kursi.
✍ 1. Abu Umamah Radiyallahu Anhu narrates that the Messenger of Allah Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam said: –
The person who recites Ayatul Kursi after every Farj Namaz, then only death prevents him from entering Jannah.
In another tradition, it is said: “Qul Hu Wallahu Ahad” should be recited after Ayatul Kursi.
(Book: Muntakhab Ahadith, English Hadith 31)
✍ 2. Hasan ibn al-‘alat Radi-Allahu anhuma reports that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:
The one who recites Ayatul Kursi after every Farj prayer, they remain under the protection of Allah till the next Farj prayer.
(Tabrani) (Book: Muntakhab Ahadith, Hadith 32)
✍ 3. Abu Hurairah Radiyallahu Anhu narrates that Rasulullah Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam said:
For everything, there is a form, and of course, the form of the Qur’an is Surah Al-Baqarah. And there is a verse in it, which is the head of all the verses of the Qur’an, that is Ayatul Kursi. (Tirmidhi)
Benefits of Reading Ayatal Kursi
Ayatul Kursi has many advantages. We have listed some of the benefits below. If you follow these benefits, then Inshallah you will definitely get benefits.
📿 1. If you leave the house after reciting Ayatul Kursi while going to the market, then Allah Pak will protect you from all kinds of harm.
📿 2. There is a hadith that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said,
“The person who recites Ayat Kursi after every Farz Namaz, then Allah Pak will protect you till the next Farz Namaz.”
📿 3. By reciting Dua for Sleeping and Ayatal Kursi every night while sleeping, Allah Ta’ala appoints an angel for your protection throughout the night.
📿 4. If people recited Ayatul Kursi in their house daily, the devil runs away from that house.
📿 5. Hazrat Ali Razi Allahu Anhu said that he heard the Messenger of Allah Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam saying that “People should recite Ayatul Kursi after every prayer. Nothing can stop him from entering Jannat, he will go to Jannat as soon as he dies.
And whoever recites it before going to sleep at night, So he, his neighbors, and the people around him will be safe from the devil and thieves.”
Other Benefits of Reading Ayatul Kursi
- The reciter of Ayatul Kursi remains safe from morning to evening from the evil effects of Jinnat.
- The person who recites Ayatul Kursi while entering the house, the devil runs away from there as soon as he enters the house.
- The person who recites this verse, his children, his wealth, and his neighbors remain safe.
- Whoever recites Ayatul Kursi along with the last verses of Surah Baqarah, the devil does not enter their house for three days.
- Whoever starts his day by reciting Ayatul Kursi and Surah Ghafir in the morning, So they remain safe from morning till evening.
- The one who recites Ayatul Kursi every morning remains under the protection of Allah till night.
- Reciting Ayatul Kursi repeatedly does not cause much trouble at the time of death.
Some Questions and Answers related to Ayatul Kursi
Ans. Ayatul Kursi is considered to be one of the most powerful Surahs of the Quran. Because when this verse is recited, the greatness of Allah Ta’ala is confirmed. The person who recites this verse in the morning and in the evening, he is protected from Jinnat, the creation of Allah.
Ans. The meaning of Ayatul Kursi is: – “The Throne”. As we all know, every king rules from his powerful throne, and what to say about the throne of Allah who is the master and creator of the whole universe.
Ans. Ayatul Kursi protects from many evils. Ayatul Kursi serves as a cure for diseases and ailments.
It tells us the power of Allah so that we can understand that it is Allah who has controlled the whole universe.
Ans. Ayatul Kursi is in the second Surah of the Quran, Surah Al-Baqarah. This is the 255th verse of Surah Bakra.
I hope you read Ayatul Kursi in English with its Translation. You should recite ayatal kursi after every farz namaz and when you go to sleep.
Friends, it is our duty to convey the things of Deen to others, so share this post further, so that more people can also know about the things of Deen.